Saturday, September 22, 2012

Flower Glasses.

                         Hey Guys I have found another scammer -.-
             This scammer was trading for a spike and 5 legends for a cake.
     She was saying '' TRADE ME A SPIKE AND 5 LEGENDS FOR CAKES!''
           Well Its obviously a scam! So, be safe jammers, Happy Jamming!
       
                        Hey Guys! Sorry I posted late :\ I'm really tired...
               And Congragulations Guys! This blog had reached over 10
               Followers! Thank you very much everyone! ~CookiesXD.
                          Check out the News --> Click Here!
                           Flower Glasses in Jam Mart Clothing!
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Pikachu ^.^ And I control the comments here. Please read the following rules before you publish a comment.

-Please keep the comments appropriate for all ages.
-Don't be disgusting.
-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt a jammer.

If you can do this, you're less likely to be hit with lightning o_o
If you can't do this, I'm coming for you >:D (Evil Laugh)