Saturday, May 11, 2013

Until June!

Hey jammers! I'm really sorry for not posting right on a regular basis. I have been deciding whether or not I should still post, I am not going to post until June. I know this is bad .-. But there are LOTS of BIG TESTS coming up this week, and I should really focus on school rather than blogging. I am really sorry I have to do this, but hey I think barely anyone looks at my blog... So I think it'll be fine. Anyways, see you til June! Bye Jammers!

                                           

1 comment:

  1. e news daily : -Here at Giza Verma News you can write your own stories, articles, news about your what is happening around the world. Or what is happening in your local area.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I'm Pikachu ^.^ And I control the comments here. Please read the following rules before you publish a comment.

-Please keep the comments appropriate for all ages.
-Don't be disgusting.
-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt a jammer.

If you can do this, you're less likely to be hit with lightning o_o
If you can't do this, I'm coming for you >:D (Evil Laugh)