Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Fireworks and Owls

                           Hey jammers! Happy new year! And to start that off,
                    today's new item is Wolf Firework sold at the New Years Party!
                                    
                             AJHQ posted the 'Epic Den Of The Week'.
                       
                     Today when I checked the views, we have 2,999! Just one
                    more jammer and we'll hit 3,000. I hope we could go farther!
                                   
                                   *Picture credit goes to Snowyclaw*
                        Also I heard that monthly gifts for January is here,
                     and it's a owl, how exciting is that! There so adorable ^-^
                                   
                           That's all for today jammers. I hope you have a
                              fantastic adventure, on your new year.
                     
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Pikachu ^.^ And I control the comments here. Please read the following rules before you publish a comment.

-Please keep the comments appropriate for all ages.
-Don't be disgusting.
-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt a jammer.

If you can do this, you're less likely to be hit with lightning o_o
If you can't do this, I'm coming for you >:D (Evil Laugh)