Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sleds and Chocolate Covered Broccli

                             Hiya jammers! Today's item is the Winter Sled,
                                          sold in Jam Mart Furniture!
                                     
                                AJHQ posted about the Snow Fort Den.
                                    
                 While I was on Snowyclaw's blog, I had found a video on there.
           I think everyone should watch this because it's on Animal Jam and about
       how the environment on Animal Jam is effecting today's children's then the past.
                     
                             That's all for today jammers! Enjoy the video.
                          
                          
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Pikachu ^.^ And I control the comments here. Please read the following rules before you publish a comment.

-Please keep the comments appropriate for all ages.
-Don't be disgusting.
-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt a jammer.

If you can do this, you're less likely to be hit with lightning o_o
If you can't do this, I'm coming for you >:D (Evil Laugh)