Sunday, February 3, 2013

Heart Balloon

                       Hi jammers! Sorry I'm late. Today's new item is the Heart Balloon,
                                 This friendship item is located in Jam Mart Clothing!
                                          Third day of birthday month, February!
                                              
                           I finally went to the friendship party (excuse my gems)
                           and there are only three items being sold at the moment!
                   
                       Last, AJHQ posted two new articles on the Daily Explorer.
                    
                                     That's all for now! Bye jammers ^-^

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Pikachu ^.^ And I control the comments here. Please read the following rules before you publish a comment.

-Please keep the comments appropriate for all ages.
-Don't be disgusting.
-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt a jammer.

If you can do this, you're less likely to be hit with lightning o_o
If you can't do this, I'm coming for you >:D (Evil Laugh)