Sunday, November 11, 2012

Dragonfly Wings!

                             Hey jammers! Sorry for the SUPER LATE post >:(
               It was just that I wasn't feeling so well this morning, and it turns out, I'm sick!
             Welp, today's new item is the wonderful Dragonfly Wings! What do you think?
                                 Dragonfly Wings are sold in Epic Wonders.
                                     
                               AJHQ has also posted about the turtles! ^.^
                         


                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Pikachu ^.^ And I control the comments here. Please read the following rules before you publish a comment.

-Please keep the comments appropriate for all ages.
-Don't be disgusting.
-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt a jammer.

If you can do this, you're less likely to be hit with lightning o_o
If you can't do this, I'm coming for you >:D (Evil Laugh)