Sunday, November 18, 2012

Old Scuba Helmet.

                      Hiya jammers! Another rare has returned to Jamaa, the Old
                                Scuba Helmet! Sold in Bahari Bargains.
                                     
            There is more Shaman coloring pages, and AJHQ has posted about the
                                   News Crew Article- ''Being Thanksful''.
                 
                 I want to talk about the time that I have, I have Washington's time and that's
                    probably the main reason I'm usually late! But anyways I try my best to
                   come at the perfect time. Hmm... Maybe I'll try to get AJHQ's time soon.
                                          

                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Pikachu ^.^ And I control the comments here. Please read the following rules before you publish a comment.

-Please keep the comments appropriate for all ages.
-Don't be disgusting.
-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt a jammer.

If you can do this, you're less likely to be hit with lightning o_o
If you can't do this, I'm coming for you >:D (Evil Laugh)