Sunday, November 4, 2012

Maple Leaf Rug & Shamans

                           Hey jammers! Sorry for being late, I'm really tired :\
                 Today's new item is the Maple Leaf Rug sold in Jam Mart Furniture!
                 About yesterday, let's forget it at the moment, I just want everything
                 to go find with Snowyclaw. If you want to read Snowyclaw's post today,
                                                  ----> Click here. 
                  
Anyways, I've got a new map! But all the viewers have been deleted.
                      Will have to wait... My map is so empty :( As you can see--->

                                          
                        Also Shaman pictures are appearing in places where they used to be.
                           
                                


                                  

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Pikachu ^.^ And I control the comments here. Please read the following rules before you publish a comment.

-Please keep the comments appropriate for all ages.
-Don't be disgusting.
-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt a jammer.

If you can do this, you're less likely to be hit with lightning o_o
If you can't do this, I'm coming for you >:D (Evil Laugh)