Thursday, November 29, 2012

Update and Leopards.

                Hey jammers! Sorry I didn't post yesterday.. I guess I was a bit to lazy!
            Today's new item is the Sunglasses sold in Jam Mart Clothing and yesterday's
              new item was the underwater item Sunken Safe sold in Sunken Treasures!
                   
                                Today's update is mainly focusing on Snow Leopard!                                 
                                
                              I'm guessing there sold only in stores :\ You can purchase
                                a Snow Leopard at your local Target store in the U.S!
                                
                             Meanwhile, the Daily Explorer has two new posts, one on a
                                   Jammer Art and the other on Snow Leopards again!
                           



                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Pikachu ^.^ And I control the comments here. Please read the following rules before you publish a comment.

-Please keep the comments appropriate for all ages.
-Don't be disgusting.
-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt a jammer.

If you can do this, you're less likely to be hit with lightning o_o
If you can't do this, I'm coming for you >:D (Evil Laugh)