Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pile of Snowballs

                                                   Hey jammers!
                          Today's new item is the Pile of Snowballs, this item
                 is a returning rare from last winter. Sold at Jam Mart Furniture!
                                   
                   I also forgot to show you some features in the new party!
          I'll try to update as soon as possible, when the party is on. *PROMISE*
      Anyways, here's a new post on the Daily Explorer. It's on the New Year's Party.
                   
                           That's all for now, I'll update later! Bye jammers!
             
                            
                        Do you have any ideas that would help my blog to become better?
                               
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Pikachu ^.^ And I control the comments here. Please read the following rules before you publish a comment.

-Please keep the comments appropriate for all ages.
-Don't be disgusting.
-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt a jammer.

If you can do this, you're less likely to be hit with lightning o_o
If you can't do this, I'm coming for you >:D (Evil Laugh)