Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Snowflake table

                            Hey jammers! I know I haven't been posting for
                     awhile, for personal reasons. Anyways, today's new item
                      is the Snowflake Table, buy one in Jam Mart Clothing!
                                  
                     Sad news, daily gifts has gone and daily gems has returned.
                        Disappointed much or happy the daily gems returned?
                    I'm kind of disappointed that the daily gifts has gone so early..
                                       
                                   Last, AJHQ posted about toy mania.
                         
                           That's all for now jammers! See ya around Jamaa.

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Pikachu ^.^ And I control the comments here. Please read the following rules before you publish a comment.

-Please keep the comments appropriate for all ages.
-Don't be disgusting.
-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt a jammer.

If you can do this, you're less likely to be hit with lightning o_o
If you can't do this, I'm coming for you >:D (Evil Laugh)