Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Surfboard Bitten By A Shark?

                             Hey jammers! Yet again I'm late >.< I don't know what to do!
                        Today's new item is this Surfboard, bitten by a shark ^-^ Cool right?
                   I guess I should do short and simple posts everyday. That'd be sad though .-.
                                                 
                                           AJHQ posted the Epic Den of the week!
                                                     Congrats to King FastCat!
                                 
                              Also another post on Jammer Art! That seal is so cute ^-^
                                 
                            Well jammers, that's all for now. I hope I can try to put more
               interesting stuff in each and every post. You guys should give me some ideas!
                Bye jammers! I hope you guys have fun in Jamaa on another spring day ^-^

                                     

                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Pikachu ^.^ And I control the comments here. Please read the following rules before you publish a comment.

-Please keep the comments appropriate for all ages.
-Don't be disgusting.
-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt a jammer.

If you can do this, you're less likely to be hit with lightning o_o
If you can't do this, I'm coming for you >:D (Evil Laugh)