Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Phew! Blogging gets you full!

                             Hey jammers! So sorry I haven't been posting! School, school, school
                             is all I am thinking about, if only we didn't have to have so much tests
                             going on! Anyways, yesterday's and today's item is below v_v
                             
                                            The rare Ninja Mask and the Salon Chair ^-^
                                       Also AJHQ has posted about Lucky Day activities!
                                                     
                                And another post on the rare Ninja Mask! Aw man, I wish
                    I was here to get the rare Ninja Mask -___- But hey, school is important!
                                    
                              That's all for now jammers, have fun in Jamaa! Stay in school!
                         
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Pikachu ^.^ And I control the comments here. Please read the following rules before you publish a comment.

-Please keep the comments appropriate for all ages.
-Don't be disgusting.
-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt a jammer.

If you can do this, you're less likely to be hit with lightning o_o
If you can't do this, I'm coming for you >:D (Evil Laugh)