Sunday, March 3, 2013

Forgive me -_-

                       Hey jammers! I am so sorry I haven't been posting as much as I used to,
                      but in reality, school is A BIG MESS. So much homework, projects, and
                      after school activities! Anyways, here is yesterday and today's item. The
                    Clover Skirt (Bahari Bargains) and the Leprechaun Hat (JamMart Clothing)
                           
                                      Members have received the monthly member gifts! ^-^
                                        
                                          Make sure you go check out the Lucky Party!
                                                 
                                                       And here are the items!
                                 
                                   That's all for now! I'll try my best to post everyday.
           
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Pikachu ^.^ And I control the comments here. Please read the following rules before you publish a comment.

-Please keep the comments appropriate for all ages.
-Don't be disgusting.
-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt a jammer.

If you can do this, you're less likely to be hit with lightning o_o
If you can't do this, I'm coming for you >:D (Evil Laugh)