Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cross Bow.

    Okay today I went to Jamaa Township, and I noticed many people
    were assuming someone for scamming. But it turned out all in a
                         misunderstanding. So everyone stay safe!
        
                  Hey everyone! The new item for today is the
                              Cross Bow in Epic Wonders! :3
                              
Also the den contest is still going on!      Plushie collecting(: Comment below and
Who will be the lucky jammer to win?     tell me what you collect ! :DDD
            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Pikachu ^.^ And I control the comments here. Please read the following rules before you publish a comment.

-Please keep the comments appropriate for all ages.
-Don't be disgusting.
-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt a jammer.

If you can do this, you're less likely to be hit with lightning o_o
If you can't do this, I'm coming for you >:D (Evil Laugh)