Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Event of the month (:

Well Everyone the Event is over (: I actually had fun.
.. Not much people came. And because the event happened early in the
morning I know everyone needs there sleeps :)
But I appreciate the support, from the
you guys that came (: Happy 500 Views!
__________________________________
Hey guys I know Daily AJ is Suppose to be offline.
But I always check it everyday. But check out the event page!
The greatest news you could think of :D Click--> Click Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Pikachu ^.^ And I control the comments here. Please read the following rules before you publish a comment.

-Please keep the comments appropriate for all ages.
-Don't be disgusting.
-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt a jammer.

If you can do this, you're less likely to be hit with lightning o_o
If you can't do this, I'm coming for you >:D (Evil Laugh)