Thursday, August 16, 2012

Updates (:

So this similar thing happened like the ''comedy'' girl.
But in different ways :l So, like i had 63 but then just like
                               one second later. I check the buddy list, BAM i have 64.
                            I did not see any buddy requests or anything just that person
                            popped up on the buddy list. There's definitely a glitch ......
                       but it could be someone else, that's a hacker :l But I'm not sure.
                       But here's the weird-er thing .... So i wanted to see this ''persons''
                      den, but apparently it was LOCKED! I was like ''WHAT!?''
                    If it said I added him or her. I should be able to access
                     his or hers den. So everyone, this could happen to you,
                         but don't worry, it shouldn't be anything harmful ...
                                                     #BeSafe.
                         

               Hey, Everyone after the event. I realized I get support
                  from everyone in different ways. Also, Daily AJ News
                             will be back online! And I was just so
                        excited to see the new updates in Animal Jam!
                     You can buy a Tree Stump in Jam Mart Furniture.
                            
                      This is the new den! Enchanted Hollow
                                   sold in the Den Shop.  
                           
                              Here's a inside look.
                           
                AJHQ could of picked a den entry a few
                weeks earlier but I guess will have to wait.
                          
                                               v_v
                          
                                     Yay! #GoTurtles.
                          
                   There's a new fun way to get tickets now!
                           
                 You hit the balloons in order to get tickets.
         
        There is now a new and useful tool! You
       can change you cursor. I knew I was right :P
      
       We are one step closer to reaching our goal!
         so donate more gems! #SupportTeam.
                  
   I got the great news from SnowyClaw! The Shamans are back!
     ''They Shall return the beloved stories with 'em.''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Pikachu ^.^ And I control the comments here. Please read the following rules before you publish a comment.

-Please keep the comments appropriate for all ages.
-Don't be disgusting.
-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt a jammer.

If you can do this, you're less likely to be hit with lightning o_o
If you can't do this, I'm coming for you >:D (Evil Laugh)