Thursday, August 2, 2012

New!

             Turtle Pets are here! Make sure you get to get one!
                
              There's a Pet Party! Pets only Party! Only for members.
               
                      There's a den contest! Join the contest!
              
        Summer Carnival has more items on sale! Also check out Jammer Central!
                    Look at all the cool costumes you could wear
     in August! And last, freedom plushies are gone and so is the party.
             
            Monthly Member gifts are here! Golden Phantoms!
       Also when I went on AnimalJam. I noticed they gotten a new mouse cursors.
          I tried to take a screen picture of the Mouse. But it was invisible! :o
           
 
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Pikachu ^.^ And I control the comments here. Please read the following rules before you publish a comment.

-Please keep the comments appropriate for all ages.
-Don't be disgusting.
-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt a jammer.

If you can do this, you're less likely to be hit with lightning o_o
If you can't do this, I'm coming for you >:D (Evil Laugh)