Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Creature Mask and More!

                Hey Jammers! Excuse my late posting D:< Well, today's new item is.....
              Creature Mask is in Jam Mart Clothing! And the Evil Jack-o'-Lantern is in
                                                       Jam Mart furniture!
                       
                                Oh and I forgot to mention! Tarantula pets are here!
                                                 I like the awesome colors (:
                                                  
                                The new Haunted pet house is here! Sold in Epic Wonders!
                                 Could this mean the Haunted Mansion is coming back!?
                                            Oh and excuse my lack of gems :\
                                            
                      I got this picture from Snowyclaw, these are really neat items for pets!
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Pikachu ^.^ And I control the comments here. Please read the following rules before you publish a comment.

-Please keep the comments appropriate for all ages.
-Don't be disgusting.
-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt a jammer.

If you can do this, you're less likely to be hit with lightning o_o
If you can't do this, I'm coming for you >:D (Evil Laugh)