Saturday, October 27, 2012

Spider Mask!

                          Hey jammers! Sorry I'm late -__- *obviously*
                    I've been trying to boost up my gems real hard lately ^.^
              Today's new item is the Spider Mask sold in Jam Mart Furniture!      
                                     
               Well, I'm sorry there's nothing interesting for me talk about.
    Anyways I realized that, this is only a update blog for new items and updates
                   Happy Jamming! If any of you still see my blog :\  Lol.
                           I should start putting little D.A.N logo's!

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Pikachu ^.^ And I control the comments here. Please read the following rules before you publish a comment.

-Please keep the comments appropriate for all ages.
-Don't be disgusting.
-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt a jammer.

If you can do this, you're less likely to be hit with lightning o_o
If you can't do this, I'm coming for you >:D (Evil Laugh)