Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Phantom Lights and more!

                       Hey jammers! So sorry for the super, super late post! Lately,
      I have been having technical difficulties :( But today we have a few new items!
                                First the Phantom Lights are sold in Sunken Treasures!
                                         
             Also the Halo is out in Jam Mart Clothing now! Could it be a old item?                  Oh and I will update you on the new items in the Haunted Forest Party,
                                 as soon as I can attend it early enough :)
                                   


                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Pikachu ^.^ And I control the comments here. Please read the following rules before you publish a comment.

-Please keep the comments appropriate for all ages.
-Don't be disgusting.
-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt a jammer.

If you can do this, you're less likely to be hit with lightning o_o
If you can't do this, I'm coming for you >:D (Evil Laugh)