Friday, October 12, 2012

Werewolf Mask and more!

            Hey Jammers! Today's new items are the Werewolf Mask sold in The Haunted,
                          Forest Party. The Hockey Mask sold in Jam Mart Clothing.
                        I'll make sure I'll update you guys on the Haunted Forest Party,
                                       as soon if I can go to it on the right time!
                     
                                    And a Bat Tombstone in Jam Mart Furniture!
                                           
                    Well AJHQ had decided to make Sky High even more Challenging.
                                              Good Luck getting to the top (:
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Pikachu ^.^ And I control the comments here. Please read the following rules before you publish a comment.

-Please keep the comments appropriate for all ages.
-Don't be disgusting.
-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt a jammer.

If you can do this, you're less likely to be hit with lightning o_o
If you can't do this, I'm coming for you >:D (Evil Laugh)