Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Fox Hats and Corn

                          Hey jammers! Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was busy! Anyways...
                  Yesterday's rare item was the Fox Hat! Poo.. I missed the chance to get one!                                          
                                                 
                                And today's item is the Corn! Add this to you garden ^-^
                                         The Corn in sold in Jam Mart Clothing >.<
                                                 
                                         ALERT! All entries are due on May 1st!
                                
                         And of course, a post about the Rare Fox Hat on Monday.
                               
             That's all for today jammers! I'll REALLY try to post earlier and more often!
             Have fun in Jamaa! Also my member ship will be ending in 14 more days >.<

                                  
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Pikachu ^.^ And I control the comments here. Please read the following rules before you publish a comment.

-Please keep the comments appropriate for all ages.
-Don't be disgusting.
-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt a jammer.

If you can do this, you're less likely to be hit with lightning o_o
If you can't do this, I'm coming for you >:D (Evil Laugh)