Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sir Gilbert Statue and Top hat!

                                    Hey jammers! Sorry I didn't post yesterday or early today.
                      Well, yesterday's item was the Sir Gilbert Crystal Statue in Epic Wonders!
                                                      
                                 Today's new item is the Underwater Top hat in Bahari Bargains!
                                                      
                                  That's all for today jammers! I hope you have fun in Jamaa!

                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Pikachu ^.^ And I control the comments here. Please read the following rules before you publish a comment.

-Please keep the comments appropriate for all ages.
-Don't be disgusting.
-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt a jammer.

If you can do this, you're less likely to be hit with lightning o_o
If you can't do this, I'm coming for you >:D (Evil Laugh)