Monday, April 15, 2013

Rare Flower Glasses and Ropes

                                      Hey jammers! I'm late huh? /.\ I always feel so bad .-.
                                  Anyways today's new item is the Rare Flower Glasses ^-^
                                        Fancy huh? Haha. It looks pretty cute to me!
                                                 
                                  Oh I forgot to mention it's sold in Jam Mart Clothing!
                              Yesterday's item was the Rope! Also in Jam Mart Clothing.
                                              
                                      AJHQ also posted about the koalas that have
                                   gone exploring with Cosmo. When will they return?
                                                 
                                    That's all for today jammers! Have fun in Jamaa ^-^

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Pikachu ^.^ And I control the comments here. Please read the following rules before you publish a comment.

-Please keep the comments appropriate for all ages.
-Don't be disgusting.
-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt a jammer.

If you can do this, you're less likely to be hit with lightning o_o
If you can't do this, I'm coming for you >:D (Evil Laugh)