Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hay Bales and Wooden Fences

                                      Hey jammers! Sorry I haven't been posting normally.
                                 I was thinking I should just not post for awhile, I am not sure
                             when I'm going to post again but I'll come back. Anyways today's
                              new item is the Hay Bale, it is sold in Jam Mart Furniture .... ^-^
                                                    
                                              Yesterday's item was the Wooden Fence
                                                       sold in Jam Mart Furniture ^o^
                                                    
                                             Sorry if you don't like how crazy this is >_<
                                   BUSY BUSY BUSY SCHOOL SCHOOL SCHOOL!
                                               
                                        
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Pikachu ^.^ And I control the comments here. Please read the following rules before you publish a comment.

-Please keep the comments appropriate for all ages.
-Don't be disgusting.
-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt a jammer.

If you can do this, you're less likely to be hit with lightning o_o
If you can't do this, I'm coming for you >:D (Evil Laugh)