Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Terrific Jammer Art!

                                        Hey jammers! Today's new item is the Horseshoe set!
                                        You can buy the Horseshoe Set in Jam Mart Clothing.
                                                        
                                      There are also a few of jammer art that AJHQ posted!
                                      
                       
                       
                            So sorry for posting late now and then, it's because sometimes I don't
                        have enough time to post in the morning that I have to do it after school >.<
                         Well I hope you guys understand me .-. I hope you all have fun in Jamaa!

                                             
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Pikachu ^.^ And I control the comments here. Please read the following rules before you publish a comment.

-Please keep the comments appropriate for all ages.
-Don't be disgusting.
-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt a jammer.

If you can do this, you're less likely to be hit with lightning o_o
If you can't do this, I'm coming for you >:D (Evil Laugh)